The National Airport Luisa Cáceres de Arismendi, also known as the National Airport of Barinas, is a Venezuelan airport located in the city of Barinas, capital of the state of Barinas, located in the interior of the city.
This scenario is a faithful representation of the real airport.
- Air Terminal
- Control Tower
- Maintenance Hangar
- Fuel station and dispatch
- General Aviation Hangars
- Fire Station
- Soccer stadium in the center of the city
- Maternal and Child Hospital in the vicinity
The surrounding terrain and weather conditions of the region offer a fantastic experience and can be a challenge for all types of flights and pilots.
This airport is a native X-plane 11 construction.
- PBR textures
- Handmade Ground Poly
- Buildings faithful to the reality
- Exclusive models for this airport based on the Real version
- Friendly Frames